We have generally seen outdoor floodlights. They are a […]
We have generally seen outdoor floodlights. They are a bit unfamiliar with indoor floodlights. They are similar, including installations. Today, the 200w Led Flood light manufacturer will introduce the installation of indoor floodlights in detail. The precautions.
1. The first step in the indoor floodlight is to install the guardrail. This must first determine the position of the guardrail and then punch holes in the wall. The spacing between the holes and the holes is generally within 3 cm depending on the actual requirements.
2. Anti-static measures should be taken when installing indoor floodlights, such as anti-static measures such as grounding the workbench and workers wearing appropriate electrostatic clothing. Although the quality of LED floodlights of different grades is different, the antistatic ability is different, but it is necessary to take antistatic measures regardless of the electrostatic strength.
3. when installing indoor floodlights, pay attention to the sealing, poor sealing, diameter affects the service life of LED floodlights. At the same time, the indoor floodlight wiring should not exceed 25 cm. Of course, the transformer power can be lengthened accordingly, otherwise, the brightness will be affected.
4. when installing indoor floodlights, try to use the series LED form, because the LED floodlight voltage difference is special. The peak current of a normal LED is maintained at 80 mA, and the reverse voltage is at or above 6V. Therefore, pay attention to the peak voltage and current at this limit when designing the circuit.
5. if welding is required, the welding should use 25 watts or less, the soldering iron should be controlled below 300 degrees Celsius, because the indoor floodlights are usually led, and the led lamps are very fragile and easily damaged at high temperatures. , so the welding time is also controlled at 3 seconds.