The advantages of LED are not only reflected in the qua […]
The advantages of LED are not only reflected in the quality of lighting but also greatly exceed the traditional light sources such as incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps in terms of production, manufacturing, and ease of use. Compared with the older generation of illuminating devices such as incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps, the advantages of LEDs mainly reflect In this regard, let's take a look at the following aspects with the Led Flood Light Factory in China:
1. LED has no glass casing in structure, and does not need to vacuum or rush into a specific gas in the lamp tube-like an incandescent lamp or fluorescent lamp, so it has good earthquake resistance and impact resistance and brings convenience to production, transportation, and use.
2. The size of the LED components can be made very small, which is more convenient for the layout and design of various devices.
3. The light energy emitted by the LED is highly concentrated, concentrated in a small wavelength window, and the purity is high.
4. The life of LED components is very long, generally between 50,000 and 100,000 hours. Even frequent switching will not affect the service life.
5. LED response time is very fast, at the microsecond level.
6. LED's illuminance is very strong, and the brightness attenuation is much lower than traditional light sources.
7. LED does not add "mercury" in the production process, it is very environmentally friendly.
8. LED can be driven by low-voltage DC, which requires fewer requirements on the use environment.