1. The poles of led high bay are mainly divided into […]
1. The poles of led high bay are mainly divided into two categories: conical and polygonal pyramid. For conical light poles, the roundness error of the cross-section should not exceed 5‰. For polygonal pyramid lamp poles, the deviation from the diagonal spacing and diagonal spacing should be less than 1%. The distortion of the single-pole face twist of the lamp pole shall not be greater than 7°.
2. The straightness error of the lamp pole axis shall not be greater than 2‰ of the pole length.
3. The design of the light pole shall comply with the GBJ 17 steel structure design specification. When the material is carbon structural steel, low alloy structural steel, or stainless steel, the performance of the steel shall comply with the provisions of GBT 699, GBT 700, GBT 1591, and GBT1220.
4. The maximum stress of the lamp post under the standard value of wind pressure should be less than the design value of the material strength.
5. The welding quality of the lamp post should meet the requirements of GBT 12469. There must be no cracks, slag inclusions, weld lumps, burn-throughs, craters, and needle-shaped air holes that affect the strength, and no defects such as wrinkles and interruptions. The welding quality of the stainless steel clad steel plate should meet the relevant regulations of GBT13148.
6. The shape of the lamp post should not be less than 8m at a time. When splicing the lamp post, a bushing must be added to the lamp post of the splice, the length should not be less than 300mm, and the wall thickness should not be less than 80% of the wall thickness of the lamp post. Flange splicing light poles shall comply with the relevant regulations of GBJ 135, and the tolerance of pole length is ±1‰.
7. For plug-in lampposts, the plug-in length should be greater than 1.5 times the diameter of the large end of the plug-in location. After the lamppost is plugged in, the matching gap should not be greater than 3mm, and the rod length should meet the design requirements.
8. The inspection requirements for lamppost welds shall comply with the assessment standards for GBT 3323 and GBT 11345, and there shall be a qualified report on the flaw detection test.
9. The light pole door (or opening) should have strengthening measures to ensure that its mechanical properties are not lower than the strength when the door (mouth) is not opened.