With the widespread use of Led high bay, Led high bay […]
With the widespread use of Led high bay, Led high bay seems to be a necessity for road lighting. However, regular maintenance of the led high bay is very important. So what are the work contents of regular maintenance of Led high bay?
1. Check the hot-dip galvanized corrosion resistance of all ferrous metal parts (including the inner wall of the light pole) of the led high bay equipment, and whether the anti-loosening measures of the fasteners meet the requirements (the anti-corrosion quality should meet the requirements of GB/T9790, GBJ36011 and GB/T11373) . Regulations).
2. Check the verticality of the high-beam lighting facilities in the factory area (measure and test with theodolite as required). The allowable error of the led high bay light pole should be less than 3 poles of the pole height. The straightness error of the rod axis should not be greater than 2‰ of the rod length.
3. Check whether the outer surface of the lamp post and the welding seam are rusty. For Led high bays that are used for a long time but cannot be replaced again, ultrasonic and magnetic particle inspection methods are used to inspect the welds when necessary. test.
4. Check the mechanical strength of the light panel to ensure the safe use of the light panel. For enclosed lamp panels, check their heat dissipation;
5. Check the fastening bolts of the lamp holder, and adjust the projection direction of the lamp reasonably;
6. Carefully check the usage of the wires (flexible cables or cords) in the lamp panel to see if the wires are subjected to excessive mechanical stress, aging, cracks, and exposed wires. If unsafe phenomena occur, they should be dealt with immediately;
The above is the work content of the led high bay regular maintenance. We must strictly implement the requirements in the content to ensure the safety of the led high bay. After all, the led high bay is a large object, and safety is very important.