1. High luminous efficiency, low power consumption, l […]
1. High luminous efficiency, low power consumption, long service life, and low operating temperature.
2. UFO LED High Bay Lights' LED light source is safe and reliable.
3. Fast response speed, small unit volume, and environmental protection.
4. At the same brightness, the power consumption is one-tenth that of incandescent lamps, one-third of fluorescent lamps, but the life expectancy is 50 times that of incandescent lamps and 20 times that of fluorescent lamps. Fourth-generation lighting products.
5. The advent of a single high-power super-brightness LED makes it possible for the LED application field to cross the high-efficiency lighting source market.
In industrial lighting, there are often three problems:
The lighting environment is stroboscopic, causing visual fatigue and dizziness. How to prevent visual blurs or poor work efficiency caused by light sources?
How to reduce costs of the face of high-consumption lighting products?
How to prevent the loss of downtime caused by light source failure of difficult maintenance places such as high-rise factory buildings?
In the field of industrial lighting, the lighting problem directly affects work efficiency and collective interests. Now the development of light source technology is changing into each passing day, and now it has developed to the fourth generation of green light sources represented by induction lamps and LED lamps. What value does the "electrodeless lamp", the pioneer of green light source for industrial lighting, really brings? Maybe everyone wants to know!