1. Insulation test: Use a shake meter to remotely mea […]
1. Insulation test: Use a shake meter to remotely measure the insulation resistance between the wires and the ground to check whether the cable is in good condition and whether there is any leakage. All test values should meet the specification requirements. After the remote measurement is completed, the core wire should be discharged to the ground. The end of the cable should be sealed with a rubber cloth and then wrapped with tape.
2. LED street light installation:
(1) The installation height (from the light source to the ground), elevation angle, and direction of the LED street light at the same location should be consistent.
(2) The longitudinal centerline of the lamp installation should be consistent with the longitudinal centerline of the lamp arm. The horizontal line of the lamp should be parallel to the ground, and there should be no skew visually after tightening.
(3) The lamp holder is firmly fixed, the adjustable lamp holder should be adjusted to the correct position according to the design, and the lamp holder wiring should comply with the regulations
(4) All kinds of nuts should be fastened with washers and spring washers.
3. Installation of electrical equipment:
(1) After the materials arrive at the site, they will be inspected after unpacking, and they can be installed and used after passing the inspection.
(2) The center lines of the moving contact and the static contact should be consistent, and the contacts should be in close contact.
(3) The switching contact of the secondary circuit auxiliary switch should be accurate and reliable in contact.
(4) Mechanical and electrical locking actions should be accurate and reliable.
(5) The grounding system must be firm and reliable and meet the requirements of drawings and specifications.
4. Test and pressure test: The commissioning equipment, meters, and instruments must be inspected and qualified by the relevant units recognized by the state with metrology qualifications, and they must be used and kept by special personnel.
(1) The insulation test of the electrical circuit must be qualified, the impedance matching is appropriate, the wiring is correct, and the signs are clear and complete.
(2) The meter should be sensitive, accurate in measurement, correct in zero position, indicating accuracy, deterioration, and recording accuracy in accordance with the requirements of the manual.
(3) After the installation is completed, check and confirm that it is correct before proceeding to the itemized debugging.
(4) After each sub-item debugging is completed, system debugging, linkage debugging and trial operation can be carried out.